From I-55 in Jackson
- Take the Pearl Street Exit.
- Use the right two lanes to travel to the State Street intersection.
- Take a right on State Street traveling past the Old Capitol Museum.
- Take the first right onto Amite Street.
- Take the first left onto North Street.
- The Two Mississippi Museums will be on your right, just past the William F. Winter Archives and History Building.
Our free parking garage is located behind the museums on Jefferson Street between Amite and Mississippi Streets. ADA accessible parking is available. Parking is also available on North Street.